Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How to distill time

Recipe for Tincture of Time:

100 ml water
pinch salt
pinch electrolytes

* Mix all ingredients in an Erlenmeyer flask until completely dissolved.
* Place the flask on the counter.
* Perform normal daily activities until all liquid has evaporated.
* Pour contents of flask on affected area.





That face, that face, that lovable face!
It melts my Irish heart!
I'm certain if I fall in love
I'm lost without a trace
But it's worth it for
That face!

No tears, no sea (more's the pity), but a little bit of sweat.  Not much, because it's cold!  Seems awfully cold for October in Idaho.   But more work than before -- I can push for more trot now, measured in minutes instead of laps.  He gets sounder the more he works.   Tuesdays and Thursdays are hard for me to get much more than a token ride in, because I go to the gym at 7:30 those evenings, but I put 20 minutes at least on him.   Looking forward to a longer ride tonight!

3 comments: