Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rearranging the weekdays

Usually, I can't get out to the barn on Mondays or Tuesdays, due to standing commitments on those nights. So my plan is that I'll longe her with her side reins on Wednesdays, do chores and whatnot at home on Thursdays, then ride Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for a 4-day horse week.

This week, though ... I could have ridden yesterday if my second tutoring appointment for the day had gotten back to me in time to tell me he needed to cancel before I was on my way to the library. Today, my game night is cancelled, so I'm headed out to longe. My student rescheduled for Wednesday -- okay, cool. I'd had something scheduled for Thursday, but since it would cost me money, I cancelled. So: Thursday, ride. I hope I can ride Friday, but I might need to get together with a friend. Then, Saturday and Sunday, ride.

Gah! Chaos! But for now ... off to longe.

No comments:

Post a Comment