Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Woohoo!

Oh!  I forgot to mention: My new XC vest is here!!   Squeeeeee!    This is some serious vest-age.   It feels downright tactical.   I can't wait to try it out, maybe this weekend?  Hehehehe.

Cat not included with vest


Anyway, I was surprised when I calculated my size -- I thought I'd be up to the largest size, but I wasn't, not by a long shot.  That felt good.  

That said, however, I didn't take the picture of myself in it just now because holy crap, y'all -- you don't need that image in your minds.  It'll look better in action.  It better.

Anyway, it's sturdy, well-made, comfortable, and I feel confident with it.  I do wish I could have gotten it in my xc colors, but ... meh.  Wasn't worth the money or the shipping time.

I was also concerned at first that it didn't fit, that it was too short.  But as I arranged straps and such, and after I read the fitting guide, I realize that this DOES fit perfectly.  It won't hit the back of the saddle, and it doesn't ride up onto my neck, and it fits neatly on my shoulders.   Hallelujah!

Can't wait.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Now we are both situated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all you need now is to either sew or glue some bling on it... My friend's colors have red in it. She sewed res stars on her vest... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny -- you've read my mind! I was trying to figure out how to sew royal blue chevrons on, or something like that! I'll keep thinking. ;) I might just get white chevrons embroidered on my royal blue pad ...

      Delete