Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brief

Did a sort of trot set yesterday; tagged along with another rider and her Thoroughbred who's coming back to conditioning.   Rev had been kind of squirrely about sheep, jumps, et cetera, but once Bandit came out and went around with us, she was fine.  Sheesh ... horses!   Anyway, I didn't do as much as I would have liked, but I did establish that ten minutes is about what I can do at a stretch right now.   So that'll be our plan: ten minutes to the left, three to five minutes break, ten minutes to the right, three to five minutes break.  Repeat as necessary, do once a week or so.

Of course, I'm giving myself hell over not being able to do more, and I really could/should have just walked for a break, then changed directions when the other rider did.   But ... I got a start.  This is important.

Jump lesson this afternoon/evening, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment