Friday, March 30, 2012

* Yes, I am a slacker. In so very many ways. Work and volunteer commitments have kept me away from the barn for the most part, and I am dreading what I'll find in Rev's pasture. Some buckskin thing, I'm sure ... ;) It has been very rainy, ergo very muddy, here. I don't mind terribly much that Rev wallows like a sow, because it's not too much of a chore to groom off, plus the mud takes SO much winter coat with it that I can't be unhappy. Plus, I picked up a new Slick & Easy block and a Shed Flower, so that will be fun to break in.

* I also got my new, pretty lead rope! I couldn't find a blue and white Big D braided lead anywhere, so I went ahead and ordered one. I am so glad I did, too! It's lovely, and I can't wait to get it out to the barn tomorrow. I plan to spend lots of quality time with my little muddy beast tomorrow.

* In theory the first TOC night is ... er ... soon. I guess we better start thinking about that, eh?

I'll try to be a better blogger. Right now, though, I have very little to update with. :) Appylollogies.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the buckskin thing at TOC. ;-) After all, my goofy chestnut thing will be there. You can't possibly be worse than us.

    ReplyDelete