Thursday, August 2, 2012

Clear to proceed to the next step.

Got the preliminary okay from Idaho Equine.  *beam*   He's a risk, but not a glaring one; the risks that the vet sees are risks that I am prepared for.   We're not thoroughly clear yet, but we're closer.

So, I'm going to arrange getting Gator down here so I can take him into the vet and have some additional radiographs done and have the vet here look at his hind end.    I anticipate hock injections, massage/chiropractic/bodywork, and a change in farriering in the immediate future.   In the immediate and long-term future, lots of conditioning and turnout and correct riding.  (Which I will attempt.  The riding, I mean.  I will do my best.  :) )

I'm this much closer to exploding with squee.  I'll explode with squee if and when a bill of sale is signed and money handed over.   :D

And then, of course, I'll get down to work!

Just in case you forgot who we're talking about.
Poor sweaty red guy!

4 comments:

  1. I know, right? :). He's about as much shorter than Cuna as I am than she, too. Way too amusing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Best of luck to you both :) It's like Cuna and Mini Cuna :P You guys should totally do a pas de deux someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! That would be hilarious. I have no idea where to start, but that would be funny to do.

      Delete