- Excellent trip. Very successful and fun. TSB is a great road trip companion.
- Met some wonderful people, to whom I will link soon. I am so grateful and happy to have met them!
- As for the horses, not a single one was what I expected. I didn't love the one I expected to adore, hated one I expected to be meh on, and adored the one I expected to be terrified by.
- The description of my ideal horse turns out to be very similar to what I adored - substitute chestnut thoroughbred and 11 years old, and you have Gator. Shock!
- Lovely tack shop, that Olson's.
- I love living in the West. Majestic shit, y'all. What a great place to be a native of.
- I haven't pulled an all-nighter in 13 years or so. Don't think I will do it again if I can avoid it.
- I think I might rename Gator. I get why he's named what he is, being an Alydar grandson, but I just don't like it. We'll see. Current name in mind: Rubico, barn name Red. Expansion on this later.
Now, lunch and work and getting corgis. :)