Side note, why don't we get to register for new horses??? New horse owners are JUST as inundated with endless gear... plus the cost is also crazy.. I vote we start having "horse showers" and registering for things!
This is one of the single best ideas I've heard in a LONG time! We could register for new horses, big barn moves, and our first big shows. :)
So -- maybe L. Williams wants to make this a blog hop! I know for sure that I'd register for at least two of those occasions, and here's what I'd register for:
* Monogram stickers from Personally Preppy. Just so my stuff doesn't go walkabout.
* A new Ovation schooler helmet to put said monogram on; just seems like a good time, since I've fallen a few times, even though I haven't hit my head much at all.
* Shirts with the Mittleider Eventing logo so I can rep my roots. Um, yo? ;) Long sleeve technical material for cross-country, t-shirts or polos for lessons!
FIRST BIG SHOW:
* Woof Molded Galloping Boots, white, front and hind, unless someone wanted to get me Dalmar boots in white. ;)
* Show coat that's actually in my size.
* FITS show shirt
* Handy caddy for carrying show things
* A portable chair
* Extra armband and insert
* Yknow, funny first-big-show stuff like that.
Let's totally start a registration revolution!